- Have a goal in mind and share it with your team
- Four keys to trade show success:
- Draw attention
- Collect Information
- Act! (Follow up)
- The majority of people look 45 degrees to the right when entering, this is a good spot for a booth.
- The butt brush effect - keep aisles and space open, allowing people to move freely
- Invite people in and avoid blocking off your booth
- Create a clean and inviting booth, consider using props, and be sure it reflects you and your brand!
Thursday, 17 October 2013
Instead of your usual old tip, I thought sharing this with you would be fun! Last Tuesday, I spend an hour with the ladies of Entrepreneur Mom Now sharing and discussing how to prepare for a craft or trade show in style!
Here's the video:
Want more? Click here to sign up and have the convenience of receiving the tip in your inbox as well as even more to learn about each tip!