Monday 11 February 2013

5 Inspiring Songs for Entrepreneurs

Last night, while watching the Grammys, I was thinking about how music inspires us, lifts us up while we're down, and comforts us in times of need.  That's when I realized I should do this blog post that I've been considering for a long time!


This is just part one, I'm sure I will think of many more as time goes on.  In the meantime, here are 5 songs I consider to be very inspiring to us business starters!  Plus, one bonus!  Be sure to scroll all the way to the end, I've saved the best for last.

5. Journey - Don't Stop Believing
     This one's a classic!  Sorry, no official video to be found.

 

4. Bon Jovi - It's My Life
    Okay, I realize I look like a total geek right now, but this one really gets ya pumped up!

 

3. Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire
    This one's for all the great, strong women entrepreneurs out there. 



2. Marty Casey & the Lovehammers - Casualty
    This is a great pick-me-up song.  I love it.  Sorry, couldn't find an official video.



Last, but not least...
1. Incubus - Drive
    This is one of my all-time favourites.  This song always keeps me going and picks me up when I need it!  Enjoy!

 
 
Now, here's a bonus one!  It gets a little personal, so it didn't quite make my business cut, but it's definitely a good one and Fun. was recognized quite a bit at the Grammys last night.
 
Fun. - Carry On
 


I hope you enjoy and I'd love to see some of your favourites in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment